All bloggers change things up.
We take a course on blogging.
We split test.
We study the competition.
And we learn.
There’s nothing special about my specific evolution of pins for a Christian blog, but I figured I’d share it anyway because it’s like an income report. It helps another blogger learn what works and what doesn’t. It can shave time off growing your own blog.
My Blog Timeline
- 2007: I played with blogging with a free WordPress site.
- 2010: Continued blogging in 2010 at emingus.com.
- 2013: Got more serious, I started SuperRadChristianWriterChick.com.
- 2015: After rethinking some things, I rebranded as RadicalChristianWoman.com.
- 2017: Redesigned site and started reworking all my pins to match site.
- 2018: After testing a few different ideas, I came up with my new pin look.
- 2019: Undertaking a MASSIVE rehaul
What Courses I Took
As a big family, I don’t just buy courses all willy nilly. There are three blogging courses/packages I’ve purchased in 10+ years of blogging.
I now use a method I learned from Billionaire Blog Club, pinning multiple images for the same blog.
My Pinterest Images: Then and Now