Have you ever wondered how to balance your business with the rest of your life?
Moms everywhere are working — some from home, some not. Whether you go into an office everyday or you work with a toddler in your life, maintaining a balanced life as a mom is a challenging task. There are so many life questions that have nothing to do with our ‘work’ but they all mesh into some really big questions like:
- How can your travel when you have multiple young children at home?
- How can I get everything done in a timely manner?
- How can I exercise when I have so many pressing things that need my attention?
- Should I have a strict schedule or is it okay to be more free flowing?
- Do I HAVE to be a morning person to get all my goals accomplished?
I was honored to be interviewed by Abundant Journeys blog about my recent mission/vacation trip to India, my new book, the 10-goal chart I developed to keep the work/life balance and my health tips.
By no means do I have it all together, but I truly believe that there is a way to maintain balance in your life as a mom and a entrepreneur.